Syracuse lacrosse midfielder Nicky Galasso joins host Wesley Cheng to talk about SU’s ACC championship on The Juice on the Cuse podcast hosted by SNY.tv. Editor-in-chief Brad Bierman then calls in to look forward at the NCAA Tournament.
Here are the highlights from the show:
Wes Cheng: Nicky, you scored three goals in a 15-14 win over Duke on Sunday to help your team win the 2015 ACC Championship. How good did it feel for you guys in just your second year in the ACC to take home that trophy?
Nicky Galasso: It was a great feeling and a big accomplishment for the program and the University in only its second year in it. It was a great accomplishment for us as a whole.
WC: One of the teams that you had to play on the way to the championship was North Carolina, and we all know that you started your career there. Was there any bit of satisfaction winning that game, especially after the loss to them earlier in the year?
NG: I think it was exciting that we got another chance to play them again since they beat us in the regular season. I (personally) didn’t have that much satisfaction. It was just great to play a good team and get another great win. So I think we were happy with the outcome.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
2. Syracuse lacrosse midfielder Nicky Galasso calls in
3. 15-14 win over Duke
4. Win over former team UNC
5. A preview of Colgate
6. Brad Bierman calls in
7. Thoughts from ACC championship weekend
8. Any weakness from this team?
9. Predictions for NCAA Tournament
10. Closing Thoughts and Wrap Up
- Recruiting Roundup: Decision day for Hugh Davis, Syracuse re-offers Jo-El Shaw - May 26, 2017
- Recruiting Roundup: 2018 running back Jawhar Jordan commits to Syracuse - May 25, 2017
- Recruiting Roundup: Marek Dolezaj to Syracuse, Meechi Harris narrows list to nine - May 24, 2017
- 2017 NBA Draft Profile: Syracuse forward Tyler Lydon - May 23, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse’s dream season ends with nightmare against Towson - May 22, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse to play Towson with trip to Final Four on the line - May 19, 2017
- Belbey: Boeheim’s Army has meant ‘a lot’ to Syracuse basketball alums - May 17, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse rides Evan Molloy past Yale and into NCAA quarterfinals - May 15, 2017
- Syracuse basketball recruit Jordan Tucker commits to Duke - May 13, 2017
- McAnaney: Yale a ‘tough draw’ for Syracuse lacrosse as a two-seeed - May 12, 2017