Syracuse lacrosse midfielder Nicky Galasso joins host Wesley Cheng to talk about SU’s ACC championship on The Juice on the Cuse podcast hosted by SNY.tv. Editor-in-chief Brad Bierman then calls in to look forward at the NCAA Tournament.
Here are the highlights from the show:
Wes Cheng: Nicky, you scored three goals in a 15-14 win over Duke on Sunday to help your team win the 2015 ACC Championship. How good did it feel for you guys in just your second year in the ACC to take home that trophy?
Nicky Galasso: It was a great feeling and a big accomplishment for the program and the University in only its second year in it. It was a great accomplishment for us as a whole.
WC: One of the teams that you had to play on the way to the championship was North Carolina, and we all know that you started your career there. Was there any bit of satisfaction winning that game, especially after the loss to them earlier in the year?
NG: I think it was exciting that we got another chance to play them again since they beat us in the regular season. I (personally) didn’t have that much satisfaction. It was just great to play a good team and get another great win. So I think we were happy with the outcome.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
2. Syracuse lacrosse midfielder Nicky Galasso calls in
3. 15-14 win over Duke
4. Win over former team UNC
5. A preview of Colgate
6. Brad Bierman calls in
7. Thoughts from ACC championship weekend
8. Any weakness from this team?
9. Predictions for NCAA Tournament
10. Closing Thoughts and Wrap Up
- Syracuse podcast: Andrew Kouwe on Hopkins leaving, Boeheim staying, next coach - March 24, 2017
- For Syracuse, another one-goal win against Johns Hopkins comes as no surprise - March 19, 2017
- Instant Juice: Mike Hopkins to leave Syracuse, take over at Washington - March 19, 2017
- Syracuse podcast: Chris Carlson on the NIT, 2017 basketball recruiting, Greensboro - March 17, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 90, UNC Greensboro 77 - March 15, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse basketball left out of NCAA Tournament - March 12, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse surges, sputters, then hangs on for win against St. John’s - March 12, 2017
- Jim Boeheim pleads case for Syracuse after ACC Tournament loss - March 9, 2017
- Syracuse coach says there’s ‘no value’ in playing ACC Tournament in Greensboro - March 8, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 57, Miami 62 - March 8, 2017