Maryland is the latest to get in the mix for St. Benedict’s (NJ) combo guard Trevon Duval, offering him a scholarship on Tuesday. Duval, a 6-foot-3 rising sophomore who is rated No. 13 in the class of 2017, was one of the top performers this past weekend in New Orleans on the Under Armour circuit. He also has offers from Louisville, Syracuse, Connecticut, Villanova and plenty more.
The Jordan Brand Classic is coming to Barclays Center this Friday, and the Garden State will be well represented. Seven players from New Jersey are slated to take part in three different events, including both national games. Roselle Catholic guard Isaiah Briscoe and Trenton Catholic guard Malachi Richardson will both be playing in the main event at 8 p.m. Before that, Moustapha Diagne of Pope John, Elijah Burns from Blair, Paterson Eastside’s Shakur Juiston and Trey Lowe of Ewing will be playing in the regional game.
Sedee Keita, a 6-foot-10 2016 center from Greenville (S.C.) 22 Feet Academy, is piling up high-major offers. Xavier, Mississippi State, Iowa, Auburn, Temple, Iowa State, South Carolina and Tennessee have offered, according to WE R1 coach Terrell Myers. Kansas and Seton Hall are also interested. “Sedee’s ceiling is sky high,” Myers said.
Jamal Murray is on a journey to greatness. Some may think I’m engaging in hyperbole, however to understand the psychology of Murray is to understand his upbringing. Duke and Kentucky are “very serious” in their recruitment of Jamal Murray, Roger told @NorthPoleHoops. Oregon, Illinois, Michigan, Michigan St are some of the other programs that have been in the mix.
Wednesday, Jarrett Guarantano, the top quarterback in New Jersey’s junior class, committed to Tennessee over finalists Rutgers and Ohio State. The 6-4, 195-pound Bergen Catholic (Oradell, N.J.) standout, provided NJ.com hints along the way that indicated Tennessee might be his pick. So let’s take a quick look back at what he’s told us over time.
Three-star defensive lineman Mike Panasiuk of Lake Park (Ill.) has added an offer from Wisconsin after taking a visit to see the Badgers in action. “I like the campus. It’s awesome. Also, the football tradition that Wisconsin has would be awesome to actually play for,” Panasiuk said. The 6-4, 285-pound athlete liked seeing the new Badgers coaching staff in action.
- Zaire Franklin — Meet the 2017 Syracuse Football team - July 18, 2017
- Pittsburgh Panthers — 2017 Syracuse Football preview - July 17, 2017
- NC State Wolfpack — 2017 Syracuse Football preview - July 10, 2017
- Ryan Blackwell on Boeheim’s Army, Mike Hopkins leaving, favorite Syracuse moment - July 7, 2017
- LSU Tigers — 2017 Syracuse Football preview - June 29, 2017
- Scoop Bradshaw — Meet the 2017 Syracuse Football team - June 26, 2017
- Recruiting Roundup: NJ wide receiver Taj Harris commits to Syracuse - June 26, 2017
- Breaking down Syracuse forward Tyler Lydon’s selection by the Denver Nuggets - June 23, 2017
- Former Syracuse forward Tyler Lydon selected by Denver Nuggets in NBA Draft - June 22, 2017
- Central Michigan Chippewas — 2017 Syracuse Football preview - June 22, 2017