Mohammed Bamba, a 6-foot-11 2017 power forward from Norristown (PA) Westtown and the PSA Cardinals, has picked up offers from five high-major programs in Kansas, Arizona, Syracuse, UConn and Florida State. He previously had offers from Texas, Maryland, Villanova, Seton Hall, Temple, James Madison, Penn State, Rice and Yale and others. “Mohammed has put himself in the conversation for being a top 5 player in the class of 2017 and a clear-cut high major recruit,” PSA Cardinals coach Terrance “Munch” Williams told SNY.tv.
Duke and Kentucky are now recruiting 6-foot-5 Canadian point guard Jamal Murray, who poured in 30 points on Saturday to help the World Team beat the U.S. in the Nike Hoop Summit championship. “Duke and Kentucky are now recruiting [him],” Roger Murray, the player’s father, told SNY.tv by text.
Kentucky and Kobi Simmons have been flirting with each other on the recruiting front, and on Monday the Wildcats offered, leading Kentucky to take off in his Crystal Ball. Kentucky assistant John Robic watched Simmons play for the Atlanta Celtics this weekend in Dallas.
Chris Ash recruits the state of Illinois for the Buckeyes and one prospect that is picking up some steam in the Land of Lincoln is defensive tackle Mike Panasiuk. It looks like Panasiuk will attend the Ohio State spring game on Saturday. “I plan on it, but I still have to talk to my parents,” Panasiuk said.
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 80, Texas Southern 67 - November 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 10, Louisville 56 - November 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 71, Iona 62 - November 14, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 43, Wake Forest 64 - November 11, 2017
- Cornell Big Red — 2017-18 Syracuse scouting report with Ivy Hoops Online - November 10, 2017
- Syracuse basketball: Three things to look for against Southern Connecticut State - November 6, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 24, Florida State 27 - November 4, 2017
- Syracuse basketball: Three things to look for against Southern New Hampshire - October 30, 2017
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017