While his time in Huntington is quickly coming to a close, Thomas Bryant is intent on leaving the town he’s called home for two years with a pair of lasting memories. “Right now, I’m focused on having fun at McDonald’s and winning that national championship,” Bryant said. Bryant is expected to make his college announcement in the days after the completion of the Dick’s Nationals, which take place April 2-4 in New York City. His final choices for college include (in no particular order) are Kentucky, Indiana, Syracuse and Missouri.
Eddy Fish of Groton (MA) Lawrence Academy has only played football for one season, but that hasn’t stopped major college programs from taking notice. After garnering interest from programs such as Boston College, Rutgers, Syracuse, Maryland, Michigan State, and others, the 2016 offensive lineman finally landed his first offer today, while on a visit to Temple.
Josh Ball was at Penn State Feb. 28 for a Junior Day. A month to the day, he will be back at University Park. The Stafford, Va., three-star offensive lineman confirmed to PennLive Wednesday night that he is coming to see head coach James Franklin and the Lions yet again, marking his second trip to Penn State since the program offered him last December. “They are building an unbelievable program,” Ball wrote in a message to PennLive back in February.
No. 11 Fred Hansard will visit Syracuse April 4 and Rutgers April 24, both for spring games. He visited Syracuse last weekend, as well. No. 13 Liam Smith, Red Bank Catholic junior offensive tackle, will visit Syracuse Friday and Rutgers Saturday. He picked up an offer from Yale, this week, after receiving one from Temple, last Friday.
- Recruiting Roundup: Decision day for Hugh Davis, Syracuse re-offers Jo-El Shaw - May 26, 2017
- Recruiting Roundup: 2018 running back Jawhar Jordan commits to Syracuse - May 25, 2017
- Recruiting Roundup: Marek Dolezaj to Syracuse, Meechi Harris narrows list to nine - May 24, 2017
- 2017 NBA Draft Profile: Syracuse forward Tyler Lydon - May 23, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse’s dream season ends with nightmare against Towson - May 22, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse to play Towson with trip to Final Four on the line - May 19, 2017
- Belbey: Boeheim’s Army has meant ‘a lot’ to Syracuse basketball alums - May 17, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse rides Evan Molloy past Yale and into NCAA quarterfinals - May 15, 2017
- Syracuse basketball recruit Jordan Tucker commits to Duke - May 13, 2017
- McAnaney: Yale a ‘tough draw’ for Syracuse lacrosse as a two-seeed - May 12, 2017