While his time in Huntington is quickly coming to a close, Thomas Bryant is intent on leaving the town he’s called home for two years with a pair of lasting memories. “Right now, I’m focused on having fun at McDonald’s and winning that national championship,” Bryant said. Bryant is expected to make his college announcement in the days after the completion of the Dick’s Nationals, which take place April 2-4 in New York City. His final choices for college include (in no particular order) are Kentucky, Indiana, Syracuse and Missouri.
Eddy Fish of Groton (MA) Lawrence Academy has only played football for one season, but that hasn’t stopped major college programs from taking notice. After garnering interest from programs such as Boston College, Rutgers, Syracuse, Maryland, Michigan State, and others, the 2016 offensive lineman finally landed his first offer today, while on a visit to Temple.
Josh Ball was at Penn State Feb. 28 for a Junior Day. A month to the day, he will be back at University Park. The Stafford, Va., three-star offensive lineman confirmed to PennLive Wednesday night that he is coming to see head coach James Franklin and the Lions yet again, marking his second trip to Penn State since the program offered him last December. “They are building an unbelievable program,” Ball wrote in a message to PennLive back in February.
No. 11 Fred Hansard will visit Syracuse April 4 and Rutgers April 24, both for spring games. He visited Syracuse last weekend, as well. No. 13 Liam Smith, Red Bank Catholic junior offensive tackle, will visit Syracuse Friday and Rutgers Saturday. He picked up an offer from Yale, this week, after receiving one from Temple, last Friday.
- Syracuse podcast: Andrew Kouwe on Hopkins leaving, Boeheim staying, next coach - March 24, 2017
- For Syracuse, another one-goal win against Johns Hopkins comes as no surprise - March 19, 2017
- Instant Juice: Mike Hopkins to leave Syracuse, take over at Washington - March 19, 2017
- Syracuse podcast: Chris Carlson on the NIT, 2017 basketball recruiting, Greensboro - March 17, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 90, UNC Greensboro 77 - March 15, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse basketball left out of NCAA Tournament - March 12, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse surges, sputters, then hangs on for win against St. John’s - March 12, 2017
- Jim Boeheim pleads case for Syracuse after ACC Tournament loss - March 9, 2017
- Syracuse coach says there’s ‘no value’ in playing ACC Tournament in Greensboro - March 8, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 57, Miami 62 - March 8, 2017