When you have a player like Malachi Richardson on your team, life gets a little easier. That was certainly the case for Trenton Catholic Thursday night, as the Syracuse-bound star lifted the Iron Mikes to a 75-59 win over Rancocas Valley. Coach Fred Falchi wasn’t particularly pleased with his squad’s overall intensity after the game, but gave credit to Richardson for putting TCA (8-4) on his back. “There were some shots he made tonight that were NBA shots, stepbacks,” Falchi said of Richardson.
Another Pat Signal went up earlier today, and that meant another recruit committed to Pitt. We soon found out if was one of the team’s very top targets, Anthony McKee Jr. He confirmed himself on Twitter that he has indeed committed to play for Pat Narduzzi and the Panthers. McKee Jr. has long been targeted by Pitt even by the Paul Chryst regime, and the new staff picked right up on his recruitment and finally landed the three-star linebacker from Ohio.
The Ohio State staff continues on the road, but has had to postpone a visit today with a defensive lineman.Pawling (N.Y.) Trinity-Pawling defensive lineman Austrian Robinson said last week Ohio State defensive line coach Larry Johnson would be at his school to see him on Jan. 22. However, that visit has been postponed. “Coach Johnson just sent me a voicemail,” Robinson said late Wednesday night. “He said he can’t make it (today) because of a flight change. He said he is coming out next week.”
A top 25 ranked prospect in the 247Sports Composite, Thomas Bryant is one of the hardest working post players in the 2015 class. Here is the latest video of Bryant via courtsidefilms.com. Bryant, 6-9.5, 217-pounds originally from Rochester, New York and attending Huntington (W.V.) Prep, is considering Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri and Syracuse.
Now a senior, Westerband Lindor (he goes by West) has the opportunity to play college football. A 6-foot-4 and 210-pound receiver, he de-committed from Syracuse last month because of a coaching change but is being courted by Northern Iowa, Western Illinois and Brown. Ranked 20th in the Post-Dispatch Super 30 area football prospect rankings, Lindor is the youngest of three brothers and the son of Haitian immigrants. He will use football to pay for his college education.
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017
- Experience with Syracuse basketball’s zone can be indicator of defensive efficiency - October 11, 2017
- 2017-18 Syracuse basketball: Best and worst case scenarios - October 5, 2017
- Does experience necessarily translate into wins for Syracuse basketball? - October 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 25, NC State 33 - September 30, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 26, LSU 35 - September 23, 2017
- Does Syracuse football have a puncher’s chance against LSU? - September 22, 2017
- What will Syracuse basketball’s starting lineup look like in 2017-18? - September 21, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 23, Middle Tennessee 30 - September 9, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 50, Central Connecticut State 7 - September 1, 2017