Of the top seniors on the NJ.com Top 50 list, Paramus Catholic wide receiver/defensive back Najee Clayton is one of two who remains uncommitted. However, things are starting to heat up for the talented class of 2015 athlete. On Tuesday evening, the 6-3, 220-pounder added an offer from Illinois. The Fighting Illini joined Syracuse, Rutgers, Florida, Boston College, Virginia, UConn, Pitt and a few others in offering. Illinois offered Clayton as a safety. Clayton is yet to set up official visits, but this weekend, the three-star prospect will make the four-hour trip from Paramus to the Carrier Dome to watch Syracuse (3-5) face North Carolina State (4-4).
- Paramus Catholic WR/DB Najee Clayton to visit Syracuse on Saturday
- TD pass latest example of Moe Neal’s versatility
- South Brunswick head coach Joe Goerge high on Dontae Strickland
- Anthony McKee will visit Ohio State this coming weekend
- Harry Giles III talks UNC and Duke visits, coaches trying to Snapchat and more
- QB signee Alin Edouard still expected to arrive in January, Shafer says