One of Iowa State’s top targets in the 2015 will make an official visit to Ames this fall. Cheick Diallo, a 6-foot-9 Mali native attending school in New York, will come to ISU the weekend of Sept. 26, a source tells the Ames Tribune. Diallo is a consensus top-five player nationally in his class, and is the second highly-rated recruit the Cyclones have had make an official visit in as many years. The Cyclones were finalists with Rashad Vaughn, a top-15 player in 2014, before he ultimately chose UNLV.
- Cheick Diallo, a 6-foot-9 Mali native, will come to ISU weekend of Sept. 26
- 2015 recruit Thomas Bryant keeps Syracuse at the top of his list
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals
- Franklin Howard is one guy who deserves more attention
- One-time Syracuse prospect Devine Ozigbo commits to ISU
- Tyus Battle among 33 members battling for USA U17 roster spots this week
- Ten thoughts from Nike Peach Jam and Under Armour Finals