Beginning on June 15, Jamal Murray’s phone is going to blow up. So will those of his coaches, Larry Blunt and Tony McIntyre. Blunt said he had heard from Michigan, Michigan State, Syracuse, N.C. State and Washington State. On Tuesday, Ohio State and Georgetown were the latest to call on Murray, who has opted to stay in Canada and play at Athlete Institute instead of fleeing South of border to play for an American prep powerhouse.
- Jamal Murray adds interest from Georgetown, Ohio State
- Checking in with 2016 recruit Tyus Battle
- Despite being out of scholarships, Syracuse continues to recruit a pair of big-time 2015 prospects
- Carmelo Anthony goes for 30 at birthday bash with wife LaLa
- Future Syracuse stars put on a show in Mary Kline Classic
- Syracuse players missing from Phil Steele’s Preseason All-ACC Team
- Women’s basketball will host Penn State in ACC/Big 10 Challenge