Liam Smith, one of the top projected offensive linemen from New Jersey’s recruiting class of 2016, earned an offer from Rutgers head coach Kyle Flood, Tuesday. The 6-5, 285-pound Red Bank (N.J.) Catholic tackle discussed his trip to campus with NJ.com. “It feels great,” said Smith, who visited campus with his parents. “I’m just really honored to receive a scholarship. It’s humbling and it felt really good.” Coaches from Wake Forest, UConn, Penn State, Syracuse, Pitt and Boston College have visited Red Bank Catholic to inquire about Smith throughout the first half of the spring evaluation period.
- Rutgers offers scholarship to offensive lineman Liam Smith
- Miami (Fla.) Booker T. Washington cornerback Davante Davis commits to Syracuse
- Illinois extends offer to 2015 safety Omari Stringer
- The Best Met Gala Photo: Carmelo Anthony staring at Rihanna
- Donovan McNabb was arrested for DUI in January
- Michael Carter-Williams has undergone successful shoulder surgery
- What’s next for MCW after winning NBA Rookie of the Year award?
- Syracuse women’s basketball will play home-and-home series with BC and Pitt in 2014-15