Syracuse.com’s Chris Carlson calls in to chat about Syracuse football with host Wesley Cheng on the Juice on the Cuse podcast hosted by SNY.tv. TJO Editor in Chief Brad Bierman also calls in talk about the lacrosse team and new football uniforms.
Here are some highlights from the show:
The Juice Online: You covered the Syracuse football game on Saturday, what were your initial impressions?
Chris Carlson: Spring games are always kinda tough because you’re going to have one team that wins, one team that loses, someone who looks good, someone who looks questionable. But the big question for Syracuse heading into this season based on how last year went was the offense. How much better was the offense going to be in year two of George McDonald and Terrel Hunt leading the way. I think you saw some positive signs there. You have to take everything with a grain of salt, Syracuse’s defensive backs in particular were a bit injured and a little depleted, but I think you saw some positive signs that they could be better and build off last season and that Texas Bowl win.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
2. Syracuse.com’s Chris Carlson calls in
3. Orange football talk
4. Spring practice and the spring game
5. Who’s the No. 2 QB?
6. MVP of the spring game?
7. Ron Thompson, breakout year candidate?
8. The Juice Online Editor in Chief Brad Bierman calls in
9. The surging lacrosse team
10. Football uniforms and scheduling
11. Spring game thoughts
12. Closing Thoughts and Wrap Up
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017
- Experience with Syracuse basketball’s zone can be indicator of defensive efficiency - October 11, 2017
- 2017-18 Syracuse basketball: Best and worst case scenarios - October 5, 2017
- Does experience necessarily translate into wins for Syracuse basketball? - October 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 25, NC State 33 - September 30, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 26, LSU 35 - September 23, 2017
- Does Syracuse football have a puncher’s chance against LSU? - September 22, 2017
- What will Syracuse basketball’s starting lineup look like in 2017-18? - September 21, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 23, Middle Tennessee 30 - September 9, 2017