Isaiah Briscoe, one of the top guards in the class of 2015, may wait until the spring of 2015 to sign, his father confirmed to SNY.tv. “Yeah, there’s a possibility,” George Briscoe said Wednesday by phone, confirming comments he made to Zack Cziryak of the Seton Hall Rivals site. “We want to see who’s leaving, who’s at those teams. It’s just not a rush.” Briscoe’s recruitment has gone on for some time now and has had its ebbs and flows. He’s considering St. John’s, Rutgers, Seton Hall, Louisville, Providence, Arizona, Syracuse, Duke, UConn and Florida, among others.
- Isaiah Briscoe may not sign until spring of 2015
- Syracuse’s football: New uniforms, LSU visiting the Carrier Dome in 2015 and more
- Michael Carter-Williams would be ‘disappointed’ if he didn’t win Rookie of the Year
- Former Syracuse guard Tyler Ennis signs with agent
- Syracuse lacrosse: Examining the makings of an elite faceoff specialist
- Not included in Syracuse’s presentation were the orange jersey and pants combos
- Video: Syracuse football team reacts to new football uniforms