ESPN and SNY’s Eamon McAnaney calls in to chat about Syracuse lacrosse with host Wesley Cheng on the Juice on the Cuse podcast hosted by SNY.tv. TJO Editor in Chief Brad Bierman also calls in talk about the Jerami Grant and spring football.
Here are some highlights from the show:
The Juice Online: What’s been the biggest difference with Syracuse lacrosse during the four-game win streak?
Eamon McAnaney: Unfortunately, it’s pretty obvious because you can only really point to one spot that was so different and that’s the faceoff game. That was the glaring problem throughout the year and it blew up in the Duke game. Chris Daddio has done a tremendous job of not only battling there and doing 50/50 there, but also winning his battles. When you left Durham and you looked and who they had left with Liam O’Connor of Notre Dame, Doug Tesoriero at Cornell and R.G. Keenan of North Carolina, it doesn’t get any easier. And he’s done a great job in winning those battles and his wingmen have helped with Peter Macartney getting the ball to the offense. Which, even in the games they’ve lost, specifically the Virginia game, you could tell how efficient they were and how well they played together in the 6-on-6. It starts right there with Chris Daddio turning his season around.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
2. SNY and ESPN’s Eamon McAnaney calls in
3. Syracuse lacrosse turnaround
4. Chris Daddio’s improvement
5. Upcoming ACC/NCAA Tournament
6. Who is the favorite? Who is the dark horse?
7. The Juice Online Editor in Chief Brad Bierman calls in
8. Jerami Grant leaves for NBA
9. Lax has plenty of momentum
10. Spring football
11. Closing Thoughts and Wrap Up
- Syracuse 31, Connecticut 24 — What we learned - September 26, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: 2017 defensive end Jonathan Kingsley commits to Syracuse - September 26, 2016
- Connecticut Huskies — 2016 Syracuse football scouting report - September 23, 2016
- Even Syracuse football’s best coaches needed time - September 22, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse makes Mohamed Bamba’s final seven - September 22, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse coach Gerry McNamara visits Hamidou Diallo - September 20, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse offers 2018 QB Devin Leary - September 19, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 20, South Florida 45 - September 17, 2016
- Before Syracuse, Babers’ teams at Eastern Illinois, Bowling Green were routed, too - September 16, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse and Kentucky working hardest for Quade Green - September 16, 2016