George Briscoe, Isaiah Briscoe’s father, told The Star-Ledger on Tuesday that Rutgers is getting legitimate consideration in the recruiting process. “With Rutgers, I just think that the prospect of playing for the state university and of going to the Big Ten is very attractive,” Briscoe said. “I mean, that’s from daddy, that’s me. I like the prospect. I don’t shy away from the prospect of playing for Rutgers. I can’t say it’s definite, it’s on Isaiah in this process. But Rutgers isn’t on the list just because it’s in the home state. I’m really thinking about Rutgers, and ultimately it’s his choice, but Rutgers is a major player in the recruiting of my son. I love the way Eddie Jordan has taken the approach and is trying to get things done.”
- Rutgers a major player for Roselle Catholic guard Isaiah Briscoe
- Syracuse’s stunning tailspin gets worse with home loss to Georgia Tech
- Why would Carmelo Anthony want to resign with New York Knicks?
- What is wrong with the Syracuse basketball team lately?
- Brittney Sykes named to ACC all-conference second team
- Syracuse set to fall from top line of brackets after loss to Georgia Tech
- Tyler Roberson struggles in first start, draws criticism from Jim Boeheim
- Syracuse’s problems go further than just an injured Jerami Grant
- At Syracuse, Tyler Ennis makes his dream a reality