Lamarr Kimble netted 15 of his 17 points in the last two quarters as the Saints, who buried five of their eight three-pointers in the first half, knocked off fellow power Archbishop Carroll, 67-62, in an energized league semifinal Wednesday night at the Palestra. Derrick Jones, the Patriots’ junior star, was held without a field goal in the second half and finished with 11 points. He scored his 1,000th career point on a fourth-quarter free throw.
- Derrick Jones held without second half field goal as Archbishop Carroll loses
- Isaiah Briscoe leads Roselle Catholic past Barringer
- After Boston College loss, Syracuse must focus on Duke
- Carmelo Anthony’s 42 points lead New York Knicks by New Orleans Pelicans
- C.J. Fair after loss to Boston College: ‘No one goes undefeated’
- Carmelo Anthony checks out female fan after Knicks loss
- Fans react to Syracuse’s first loss of the 2013-14 season
- Dion Waiters says “nothing is torn” following dunk-based injury
- Who is Syracuse’s greatest point guard of all time?