Two key decisions are coming soon in the 2014 recruiting class in four-star defensive tackle Thomas Holley and three-star offensive tackle Kareem Are. Both players are expected to announce decisions in the coming weeks, and the Nittany Lions are very much still in the hunt. The 6-4, 300-pound Holley is set for Brooklyn (N.Y.) Abraham Lincoln’s PSAL final and comes off a weekend visit to Florida. Penn State is arguably the team to beat in the race, with Florida and Notre Dame two other teams to watch.
- Penn State target Thomas Holley near decision
- Carmelo Anthony denies report that he’s already made decision to leave New York
- Michael Carter-Williams out with knee injury
- Trevor Cooney following familiar path of Gerry McNamara
- Centers lead improving defensive front court into Binghamton game
- What does Syracuse need to have happen this weekend to help guarantee a bowl bid?
- Jerami Grant explains the art of the tip-slam
- Is there a case for Syracuse to be No. 1 in basketball?