In its inaugural season in the ACC, Syracuse will host Duke and North Carolina, the ACC announced on Tuesday.
The ACC released playing sites for the 2013-14 season. According a release from Syracuse, the highlights include:
- Syracuse will play home-and-home dates with its two ACC “partners” — Boston College and Pittsburgh.
- The Orange have home-and-home series with Miami and Duke.
- SU’s five other league home games feature Georgia Tech, Clemson, North Carolina, North Carolina State and Notre Dame.
- The remaining road-contest portion of the slate has Syracuse traveling to Florida State, Wake Forest, Virginia, Virginia Tech and Maryland.
The complete schedule with dates, times and television will be announced later in the year. Aside from the ACC schedule, Syracuse will be playing in the Maui Invitational, the ACC-Big 10 Challenge and will have a date at Madison Square Garden on Dec. 15, 2013 against St. John’s.
Syracuse went 30-10 in the 2012-13 season, and posted a 17-2 record at the Carrier Dome.
- Syracuse 31, Connecticut 24 — What we learned - September 26, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: 2017 defensive end Jonathan Kingsley commits to Syracuse - September 26, 2016
- Connecticut Huskies — 2016 Syracuse football scouting report - September 23, 2016
- Even Syracuse football’s best coaches needed time - September 22, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse makes Mohamed Bamba’s final seven - September 22, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse coach Gerry McNamara visits Hamidou Diallo - September 20, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse offers 2018 QB Devin Leary - September 19, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 20, South Florida 45 - September 17, 2016
- Before Syracuse, Babers’ teams at Eastern Illinois, Bowling Green were routed, too - September 16, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse and Kentucky working hardest for Quade Green - September 16, 2016