In its inaugural season in the ACC, Syracuse will host Duke and North Carolina, the ACC announced on Tuesday.
The ACC released playing sites for the 2013-14 season. According a release from Syracuse, the highlights include:
- Syracuse will play home-and-home dates with its two ACC “partners” — Boston College and Pittsburgh.
- The Orange have home-and-home series with Miami and Duke.
- SU’s five other league home games feature Georgia Tech, Clemson, North Carolina, North Carolina State and Notre Dame.
- The remaining road-contest portion of the slate has Syracuse traveling to Florida State, Wake Forest, Virginia, Virginia Tech and Maryland.
The complete schedule with dates, times and television will be announced later in the year. Aside from the ACC schedule, Syracuse will be playing in the Maui Invitational, the ACC-Big 10 Challenge and will have a date at Madison Square Garden on Dec. 15, 2013 against St. John’s.
Syracuse went 30-10 in the 2012-13 season, and posted a 17-2 record at the Carrier Dome.
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017
- Experience with Syracuse basketball’s zone can be indicator of defensive efficiency - October 11, 2017
- 2017-18 Syracuse basketball: Best and worst case scenarios - October 5, 2017
- Does experience necessarily translate into wins for Syracuse basketball? - October 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 25, NC State 33 - September 30, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 26, LSU 35 - September 23, 2017
- Does Syracuse football have a puncher’s chance against LSU? - September 22, 2017
- What will Syracuse basketball’s starting lineup look like in 2017-18? - September 21, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 23, Middle Tennessee 30 - September 9, 2017