We spoke to Scout.com‘s Mike McAllister about the effect of recent coaching changes at Syracuse on recruiting. Former Orange basketball player Andrew Kouwe also breaks down the Orange’s 3-0 start on The Juice on the Cuse podcast on SNY.tv.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
2. Mike McAllister from CuseNation.com and Scout.com calls in
3. Scott Shafer is hired, how do the recruits feel?
4. With Nathaniel Hackett leaving, where does Zach Allen stand?
5. The latest on Laray Smith
6. What other recruits is Syracuse waiting on?
7. Wes talks hoops with former Syracuse basketball player Andrew Kouwe
8. The Providence game
9. The match up with Villanova
10. Overall thoughts on the season so far
11. Looking ahead
12. Closing Thoughts and Wrap Up
- Mixed Juice: Reactions to Syracuse missing 2017 NCAA Tournament - March 13, 2017
- Has Syracuse basketball done enough to make the NCAA Tournament? - March 10, 2017
- Syracuse v. Notre Dame, 1/21/17: Predictions and analysis - January 20, 2017
- Syracuse v. Boston College, 1/14/17: Predictions and analysis - January 13, 2017
- Mixed Juice: 2016 Syracuse football predictions - August 19, 2016
- Mixed Juice: Who will start for 2016-17 Syracuse basketball? - July 29, 2016
- Syracuse lacrosse: Parity is the new normal - May 23, 2016
- Thoughts on athletic director Mark Coyle’s departure from Syracuse - May 12, 2016
- Syracuse lacrosse: ACC Tournament predictions - April 28, 2016
- SNY.tv Video: Zagoria breaks down Syracuse basketball’s loss against North Carolina - April 3, 2016