Defensive end Ebenezer Ogundeko committed to play for Clemson on Friday night Under Armour All-American Game at Tropicana Field in Florida.
Ogundeko was down to two schools, Clemson and Syracuse, and gives the Tigers 16 commitments in the 2013 recruiting class.
“It was pretty close, a lot of people convinced me (for SU), but at the end of the day it’s a business and I have to do what I have to do,” he said to Scout.com’s John Garcia Jr. “I had to keep all these people off my mind, people that just met me this year just trying to convince me and trying to get close to me.”
Ogundeuko is from Brooklyn, NY, and played at Thomas Jefferson High School where he made 71 tackles and 15 sacks in his senior season
He was rated the 37th player at his position by Scout.com, and ranked a three star recruit.
- Syracuse lacrosse goalie Bobby Wardwell: Team motivated to win championship - March 26, 2015
- Syracuse bound Moustapha Diagne’s team loses in T of C — Cuse Clicks - March 24, 2015
- Report: Ron Patterson, BJ Johnson to transfer from Syracuse - March 19, 2015
- 2014-15 Syracuse basketball team report card - March 17, 2015
- Texas Tech jumps into Sedee Keita sweepstakes — Cuse Clicks - March 16, 2015
- Syracuse lacrosse rallies for win over Johns Hopkins - March 15, 2015
- Scholarship situation still unclear with Syracuse’s recruitment of Thomas Bryant - March 13, 2015
- Moustapha Diagne puts aside Syracuse distractions as team wins North A Title — Cuse Clicks - March 12, 2015
- A quick look at the 2015-16 Syracuse basketball team - March 12, 2015
- Thomas Bryant takes in Indiana game over the weekend — Cuse Clicks - March 9, 2015