Defensive end Ebenezer Ogundeko committed to play for Clemson on Friday night Under Armour All-American Game at Tropicana Field in Florida.
Ogundeko was down to two schools, Clemson and Syracuse, and gives the Tigers 16 commitments in the 2013 recruiting class.
“It was pretty close, a lot of people convinced me (for SU), but at the end of the day it’s a business and I have to do what I have to do,” he said to Scout.com’s John Garcia Jr. “I had to keep all these people off my mind, people that just met me this year just trying to convince me and trying to get close to me.”
Ogundeuko is from Brooklyn, NY, and played at Thomas Jefferson High School where he made 71 tackles and 15 sacks in his senior season
He was rated the 37th player at his position by Scout.com, and ranked a three star recruit.
- Robert Washington, after some confusion, commits to Syracuse — Cuse Clicks - April 27, 2015
- Tyus Battle could make college decision as early as June — Cuse Clicks - April 24, 2015
- Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim visiting with Kobi Simmons — Cuse Clicks - April 22, 2015
- What kind of freshman season will Syracuse G Malachi Richardson have? - April 17, 2015
- Maryland latest to offer 2017 guard Trevon Duval — Cuse Clicks - April 16, 2015
- Syracuse offers 6-foot-11, 2017 forward Mohammed Bamba — Cuse Clicks - April 15, 2015
- Syracuse lacrosse dominates Hobart from every angle - April 15, 2015
- Kentucky latest to jump in Kobi Simmons sweepstakes — Cuse Clicks - April 14, 2015
- Syracuse Alumni Team adds Demetris Nichols to roster, could add Andy Rautins, Paul Harris - April 14, 2015
- Jamal Murray shines in Nike Hoop Summit championship — Cuse Clicks - April 13, 2015