Defensive end Ebenezer Ogundeko committed to play for Clemson on Friday night Under Armour All-American Game at Tropicana Field in Florida.
Ogundeko was down to two schools, Clemson and Syracuse, and gives the Tigers 16 commitments in the 2013 recruiting class.
“It was pretty close, a lot of people convinced me (for SU), but at the end of the day it’s a business and I have to do what I have to do,” he said to Scout.com’s John Garcia Jr. “I had to keep all these people off my mind, people that just met me this year just trying to convince me and trying to get close to me.”
Ogundeuko is from Brooklyn, NY, and played at Thomas Jefferson High School where he made 71 tackles and 15 sacks in his senior season
He was rated the 37th player at his position by Scout.com, and ranked a three star recruit.
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 76, Boston College 53 - January 14, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 73, Virginia Tech 83 - January 10, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 77, Pittsburgh 66 - January 7, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 70, Miami 55 - January 4, 2017
- Kouwe: Syracuse basketball ‘will get better from here’ - January 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 81, Boston College 96 - January 1, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 80, Cornell 56 - December 27, 2016
- Cornell Big Red — 2016-17 Syracuse scouting report with Ivy Hoops Online - December 26, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 60, St. John’s 93 - December 21, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 71, Georgetown 78 - December 17, 2016