Defensive end Ebenezer Ogundeko committed to play for Clemson on Friday night Under Armour All-American Game at Tropicana Field in Florida.
Ogundeko was down to two schools, Clemson and Syracuse, and gives the Tigers 16 commitments in the 2013 recruiting class.
“It was pretty close, a lot of people convinced me (for SU), but at the end of the day it’s a business and I have to do what I have to do,” he said to Scout.com’s John Garcia Jr. “I had to keep all these people off my mind, people that just met me this year just trying to convince me and trying to get close to me.”
Ogundeuko is from Brooklyn, NY, and played at Thomas Jefferson High School where he made 71 tackles and 15 sacks in his senior season
He was rated the 37th player at his position by Scout.com, and ranked a three star recruit.
- Recruiting Roundup: How does Shafer firing affect Syracuse recruits? - November 24, 2015
- Syracuse fires football coach Scott Shafer - November 23, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse one of two recruiting Taurean Thompson hardest - November 23, 2015
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 66, Elon 55 - November 21, 2015
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 29, NC State 42 - November 21, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: Judge Culpepper, brother of Rex, picks up Syracuse offer - November 20, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: Tyus Battle calls Syracuse signing ’emotional’ - November 19, 2015
- 2018 defensive back Jarrett Paul describes ‘great’ visit to Syracuse - November 19, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: 2016 star Tyus Battle signs LOI with Syracuse - November 18, 2015
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 79, St. Bonaventure 66 - November 17, 2015