Defensive end Ebenezer Ogundeko committed to play for Clemson on Friday night Under Armour All-American Game at Tropicana Field in Florida.
Ogundeko was down to two schools, Clemson and Syracuse, and gives the Tigers 16 commitments in the 2013 recruiting class.
“It was pretty close, a lot of people convinced me (for SU), but at the end of the day it’s a business and I have to do what I have to do,” he said to Scout.com’s John Garcia Jr. “I had to keep all these people off my mind, people that just met me this year just trying to convince me and trying to get close to me.”
Ogundeuko is from Brooklyn, NY, and played at Thomas Jefferson High School where he made 71 tackles and 15 sacks in his senior season
He was rated the 37th player at his position by Scout.com, and ranked a three star recruit.
- Recruiting Roundup: Eric Burrell spurns Syracuse; Calipari to watch Nick Richards - October 13, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: Tyrek Tisdale offered by Syracuse; Devron Davis trims list - October 9, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: Florida football trio sets visit dates to Syracuse - October 8, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: 2017 OLB Tyshon Fogg showing interest in Syracuse - October 7, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: QB Lindsey Scott commits to Syracuse - October 6, 2015
- Weekend Recruiting Roundup: Christopher Clark down to Syracuse, Pittsburgh - October 5, 2015
- Against ranked opponent, Zack Mahoney outdueled Syracuse predecessors - October 2, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse offers Zachary Sweeney, KJ Britt, Florida trio - October 2, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: 2017 OL Kadeem Telfort offered by Syracuse - October 1, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: Chris Clark will visit Syracuse; Kevin Knox nets SU offer - September 30, 2015