Defensive end Ebenezer Ogundeko committed to play for Clemson on Friday night Under Armour All-American Game at Tropicana Field in Florida.
Ogundeko was down to two schools, Clemson and Syracuse, and gives the Tigers 16 commitments in the 2013 recruiting class.
“It was pretty close, a lot of people convinced me (for SU), but at the end of the day it’s a business and I have to do what I have to do,” he said to Scout.com’s John Garcia Jr. “I had to keep all these people off my mind, people that just met me this year just trying to convince me and trying to get close to me.”
Ogundeuko is from Brooklyn, NY, and played at Thomas Jefferson High School where he made 71 tackles and 15 sacks in his senior season
He was rated the 37th player at his position by Scout.com, and ranked a three star recruit.
- Syracuse commit Malachi Richardson may be ‘best shooter’ in NJ — Cuse Clicks - December 17, 2014
- Syracuse picks up verbal from Pennsylvania TE/DE Amir Ealey — Cuse Clicks - December 15, 2014
- Kentucky still alive in Thomas Bryant sweepstakes — Cuse Clicks - December 11, 2014
- Breaking down the start to Syracuse basketball’s season - December 11, 2014
- Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski meets with Tyus Battle — Cuse Clicks - December 10, 2014
- Jamal Murray stars at Hoopfest, may reclassify to 2015 — Cuse Clicks - December 8, 2014
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 57, St. John’s 69 - December 6, 2014
- St. John’s Red Storm — 2014-15 Syracuse basketball scouting report with Storm the Paint - December 5, 2014
- NBA scout weighs in on Syracuse forward Chris McCullough — Cuse Clicks - December 4, 2014
- 2016 guard Howard Washington lists Syracuse among suitors — Cuse Clicks - December 3, 2014