Defensive end Ebenezer Ogundeko committed to play for Clemson on Friday night Under Armour All-American Game at Tropicana Field in Florida.
Ogundeko was down to two schools, Clemson and Syracuse, and gives the Tigers 16 commitments in the 2013 recruiting class.
“It was pretty close, a lot of people convinced me (for SU), but at the end of the day it’s a business and I have to do what I have to do,” he said to Scout.com’s John Garcia Jr. “I had to keep all these people off my mind, people that just met me this year just trying to convince me and trying to get close to me.”
Ogundeuko is from Brooklyn, NY, and played at Thomas Jefferson High School where he made 71 tackles and 15 sacks in his senior season
He was rated the 37th player at his position by Scout.com, and ranked a three star recruit.
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 66, Iowa 63 - November 21, 2014
- Star 2015 forward Thomas Bryant to visit Kentucky — Cuse Clicks - November 21, 2014
- In loss to Cal, Syracuse basketball’s inexperience shows - November 21, 2014
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 59, California 73 - November 20, 2014
- Thomas Bryant considering Syracuse, Indiana and Missouri — Cuse Clicks - November 20, 2014
- Lake Forest Academy DL Wesley Annan commits to Stanford — Cuse Clicks - November 19, 2014
- Syracuse commit Moustapha Diagne among elite recruits at Burger King Classic — Cuse Clicks - November 17, 2014
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 89, Kennesaw State 42 - November 14, 2014
- Roselle Catholic’s Isaiah Briscoe commits to Kentucky — Cuse Clicks - November 14, 2014
- Archbishop Carroll wing Derrick Jones to announce decision at 6 p.m. — Cuse Clicks - November 13, 2014