Adam Robinson is a ‘Cuse fan and blogger who likes all things Orange. He spends his time watching sports and spinning roulette at intertops casino.
Syracuse retained its No. 4 spot in the Associated Press and ESPN/USA Today polls released Monday.
The Orange won all three of its games against Eastern Michigan, Long Beach State and Monmouth by wide margins this week. They will next play Canisius on Saturday. If you are betting on the game, the spread is 22.5 and the over/under is 151.5.
Indiana once again grabbed the top spot, followed by Duke and Michigan. Florida rounded out the top five in both polls, switching spots with Louisville.
The Big East has five teams ranked in the top 25 in both polls.
- The teams that can already kiss playoffs goodbye – See which teams do NOT look playoff-ready - September 18, 2017
- Legal Sports Betting in the US: Good or Bad? - August 11, 2017
- Top 5 British Sporting Events Americans Might Not Have Heard Of - April 12, 2017
- New York Knicks facing another disappointing season - March 17, 2017
- Syracuse remains steady at No. 4 - December 10, 2012