Syracuse moved up two spots to No. 4 in the latest AP and ESPN/USA Today Polls released Monday afternoon.
The Orange won 91-82 at Arkansas on the road last week in the Big East/SEC Challenge. That was enough to allow them to jump over Ohio State and Louisville in the polls.
Indiana, Duke and Michigan remained the top three in both polls. Louisville is No. 5 in the AP poll while Florida is No. 5 in the ESPN/USA Today Poll.
Kentucky, which lost to Notre Dame and Baylor last week, dropped out of the AP rankings for the first time since John Calipari became head coach of the Wildcats. They had been ranked in the last 61 polls.
Kentucky remained ranked in the ESPN/USA Today poll at 19.
Cincinnati (11 AP, 12 ESPN/USA Today), Georgetown (15/23) and Notre Dame (22/25) round out the ranked Big East teams.
Syracuse will play Eastern Michigan on Monday, Long Beach State on Thursday, and Monmouth on Saturday.
- Recruiting Roundup: Eric Burrell spurns Syracuse; Calipari to watch Nick Richards - October 13, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: Tyrek Tisdale offered by Syracuse; Devron Davis trims list - October 9, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: Florida football trio sets visit dates to Syracuse - October 8, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: 2017 OLB Tyshon Fogg showing interest in Syracuse - October 7, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: QB Lindsey Scott commits to Syracuse - October 6, 2015
- Weekend Recruiting Roundup: Christopher Clark down to Syracuse, Pittsburgh - October 5, 2015
- Against ranked opponent, Zack Mahoney outdueled Syracuse predecessors - October 2, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse offers Zachary Sweeney, KJ Britt, Florida trio - October 2, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: 2017 OL Kadeem Telfort offered by Syracuse - October 1, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: Chris Clark will visit Syracuse; Kevin Knox nets SU offer - September 30, 2015