Syracuse moved up two spots to No. 4 in the latest AP and ESPN/USA Today Polls released Monday afternoon.
The Orange won 91-82 at Arkansas on the road last week in the Big East/SEC Challenge. That was enough to allow them to jump over Ohio State and Louisville in the polls.
Indiana, Duke and Michigan remained the top three in both polls. Louisville is No. 5 in the AP poll while Florida is No. 5 in the ESPN/USA Today Poll.
Kentucky, which lost to Notre Dame and Baylor last week, dropped out of the AP rankings for the first time since John Calipari became head coach of the Wildcats. They had been ranked in the last 61 polls.
Kentucky remained ranked in the ESPN/USA Today poll at 19.
Cincinnati (11 AP, 12 ESPN/USA Today), Georgetown (15/23) and Notre Dame (22/25) round out the ranked Big East teams.
Syracuse will play Eastern Michigan on Monday, Long Beach State on Thursday, and Monmouth on Saturday.
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse offers Ayinde Eley, Delone Scaife, Mike Epstein - February 11, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse offers Lamont Wade, Ben Mason, Tyshon Fogg - February 10, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Elite 2017 prospect Hamidou Diallo to visit Syracuse - February 9, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse extends offer to Donovan Jeter - February 8, 2016
- Bailey: Syracuse fans ‘should be happy’ with incoming 2016 football class - February 5, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse offers Joel Honigford, Jairus Grissom, Izayah Green-May, JaVont’e Richardson - February 5, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Scout ranks Syracuse 43rd in average class stars - February 4, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse adds impressive class on 2016 National Signing Day - February 3, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: DeVaughn Cooper to choose between Syracuse, Arizona, Arizona State - February 3, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse loses out on Stewart Reese, Josh White - February 2, 2016