Syracuse forward James Southerland calls in to chat about his role on this year’s team and tell us his favorite place to eat on campus with hosts Robbie Gillies and Wesley Cheng on the Juice on the Cuse podcast hosted by SNY.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
2. Syracuse forward James Southerland calls in
3. How do you approach your new role as senior leader?
4. Being a fan favorite
5. Dion Waiters as the 6th man
6. Leaving the Big East
7. Cuse / Colgate
8. Quick Hits (of-the-court stuff with Southerland)
9. Moving on to the gridiron
10. Strong finish
11. Doug Marrone’s future
12. Bowl destination
13. Brad Bierman talks 1-on-1 with Syracuse linebacker Dyshawn Davis after the Temple game
14. Closing Thoughts and Wrap Up