Ron Patterson committed to Syracuse on Saturday afternoon, giving the Orange its fourth recruit in the class of 2013.
“It just felt like home to me on my visit,” Patterson told SNY.tv by phone. “A lot of love they showed me. It’s a good program.”
Patterson was weighing offers from Xavier, Villanova, UConn, Miami, Providence and SMU. He is rated a three star recruit by Scout.com and given a 91 rating by ESPN.
He joins a class that already includes guard Tyler Ennis, forward B.J. Johnson and center Chinonso Obokoh.
“I’m really looking forward to that,” he said. “A lot of competition, I’m looking forward to getting after it.”
- What is the significance of Syracuse football restoring 44? - May 22, 2015
- Early 2015-16 Odds Update on the Orange - May 22, 2015
- 2015 NCAA Tournament predictions: Syracuse lacrosse will win it all - May 7, 2015
- Michael Carter-Williams gets hit twice as Bucks eliminated - May 1, 2015
- Mixed Juice: On Syracuse guard Malachi Richardson’s playing time - April 28, 2015
- Tim Welsh: Syracuse head basketball coach Jim Boeheim a ‘fighter’ - March 23, 2015
- Duke’s Jahlil Okafor, Syracuse’s Rakeem Christmas headline TJO’s All-ACC Awards - March 9, 2015
- Syracuse v. NC State: Predictions and analysis - March 6, 2015
- Syracuse v. Virginia: Predictions and analysis - March 2, 2015
- Trevor Cooney not worried after horrid night shooting - February 19, 2015