Ron Patterson committed to Syracuse on Saturday afternoon, giving the Orange its fourth recruit in the class of 2013.
“It just felt like home to me on my visit,” Patterson told SNY.tv by phone. “A lot of love they showed me. It’s a good program.”
Patterson was weighing offers from Xavier, Villanova, UConn, Miami, Providence and SMU. He is rated a three star recruit by Scout.com and given a 91 rating by ESPN.
He joins a class that already includes guard Tyler Ennis, forward B.J. Johnson and center Chinonso Obokoh.
“I’m really looking forward to that,” he said. “A lot of competition, I’m looking forward to getting after it.”
- Mixed Juice: 2016 Syracuse football predictions - August 19, 2016
- Mixed Juice: Who will start for 2016-17 Syracuse basketball? - July 29, 2016
- Syracuse lacrosse: Parity is the new normal - May 23, 2016
- Thoughts on athletic director Mark Coyle’s departure from Syracuse - May 12, 2016
- Syracuse lacrosse: ACC Tournament predictions - April 28, 2016
- SNY.tv Video: Zagoria breaks down Syracuse basketball’s loss against North Carolina - April 3, 2016
- Part II — Syracuse basketball Final Four Predictions - March 31, 2016
- Syracuse basketball: Final Four Predictions Part I - March 30, 2016
- SNY.tv Video: Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim discusses win over Virginia - March 28, 2016
- A look at the Sweet 16 - March 23, 2016