Former Syracuse star Andy Rautins is heading to the NBDL’s Tulsa 66ers, the team announced this morning.
Rautins played four games in the preseason with the Oklahoma City Thunder, and averaged 7.0 points, 1.3 rebounds and 1.0 steals a game. He was waived at the end of the preseason.
Rautins will join former Georgetown guard Hollis Thompson and Kentucky center Daniel Orton.
Rautins was originally drafted by the New York Knicks with the 38th pick in the 2010 draft. After playing only five games in New York, he played for CB Lucentum Alicante in Spain in the 2011-12 season.
In his senior season at Syracuse, Rautins averaged 12.1 points, 4.9 assists, 3.4 rebounds and 2.0 steals per game (leading the Big East). He was named to the All Big East Second Team and was also named an AP All American Honorable Mention.
- Connecticut Huskies — 2016 Syracuse football scouting report - September 23, 2016
- Even Syracuse football’s best coaches needed time - September 22, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse makes Mohamed Bamba’s final seven - September 22, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse coach Gerry McNamara visits Hamidou Diallo - September 20, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse offers 2018 QB Devin Leary - September 19, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 20, South Florida 45 - September 17, 2016
- Before Syracuse, Babers’ teams at Eastern Illinois, Bowling Green were routed, too - September 16, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse and Kentucky working hardest for Quade Green - September 16, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Brandon Randolph includes Syracuse in final four - September 13, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 28, Louisville 62 - September 9, 2016