Tyler Ennis, considered to be one of the top point guards in the 2013 class, committed to Syracuse on Thursday night, he announced via video on the website of his AAU team, CIA Bounce.
Ennis is the first commitment for Syracuse in the class of 2013. He is rated five stars by Scout.com, and is ranked as the No. 4 overall point guard in his class. He was also considering Illinois, Louisville, Memphis, and UCLA.
“The main thing is the role I’m going to be playing coming in as a freshman a lot of playing time is up for grabs,” Ennis said on the video, explaining his reasons for coming to SU. “Hopefully, I’ll be able to come and play a lot more than I would at another school, but also, the talent they have right now is going to help me look better and help me to get to where I want to be.”
Ennis, a native of Canada, plays for St. Benedict’s in New Jersey. Other recent Canadian players for Syracuse include Andy Rautins and Kris Joseph, both of whom played in the NBA.
See the full video here:
- Syracuse v. Miami Football Predictions - October 20, 2017
- Syracuse v. Clemson Football Predictions - October 13, 2017
- Syracuse v. Pittsburgh Football Predictions - October 6, 2017
- Do moral victories mean anything for Syracuse football? - September 26, 2017
- Syracuse v. LSU Football Predictions - September 20, 2017
- Syracuse v. Central Michigan Football Predictions - September 15, 2017
- Syracuse v. Middle Tennessee State Predictions - September 8, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Lacrosse Championship: Syracuse predictions - May 9, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse: 2017 ACC championship predictions - April 27, 2017
- Mixed Juice: Reactions to Syracuse missing 2017 NCAA Tournament - March 13, 2017