Syracuse will play third-seeded Duke in the first round of the NCAA tournament on Saturday at noon in Durham, NC.
Duke went 13-4 overall and 2-1 in the ACC. The Blue Devils defeated then-No. 3 seed North Carolina in the ACC championship game, 12-9, but fell 15-9, in Mile High Classic to Denver on Monday.
Syracuse won the Big East title by topping St. John’s on Saturday, 12-4.
The winner will play UMass or Colgate on May 20.
Duke is led by sophomore attackman Jordan Wolf, who has 57 points on the season on 29 goals and 28 assists.
Syracuse and Duke played each other in the Big City Classic on April 1 with the Blue Devils winning 12-10. Senior Robert Rotanz had four goals to lead Duke.
The Orange lead the all time series 6-2.
- Syracuse v. Clemson Football Predictions - October 13, 2017
- Syracuse v. Pittsburgh Football Predictions - October 6, 2017
- Do moral victories mean anything for Syracuse football? - September 26, 2017
- Syracuse v. LSU Football Predictions - September 20, 2017
- Syracuse v. Central Michigan Football Predictions - September 15, 2017
- Syracuse v. Middle Tennessee State Predictions - September 8, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Lacrosse Championship: Syracuse predictions - May 9, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse: 2017 ACC championship predictions - April 27, 2017
- Mixed Juice: Reactions to Syracuse missing 2017 NCAA Tournament - March 13, 2017
- Has Syracuse basketball done enough to make the NCAA Tournament? - March 10, 2017