The Voice of the Syracuse fan is real Orange fans, real opinions and real passion. If you love Syracuse athletics and want your voice and opinions to be heard, share them with us we’ll post it alongside the opinions of some of the most die-hard SU fans around.
Cuse Nation reacts to Noel’s decision on Twitter
If my Twitter timeline is any indication, I can assure you that Cuse Nation was glued to ESPNU at exactly 8:45 p.m. I found myself tweeting with many different followers, each person weighing in on Nerlens Noels’ decision. Only a few short hours before the decision, it seemed that Georgetown had picked up a new head of steam in the fight for Noel and Cuse Nation became increasingly anxious. How could he pick our bitter rival? Would that be a better decision than choosing Kentucky?
At exactly 8:45 p.m. on Tuesday, April 11, all of our speculation was silenced with a spin move that could haunt Cuse Nation next season. He turned his back to the camera and revealed in his flat top hair cut, that he “will be taking his talents to…” the University of Kentucky.
The response from Cuse Nation was almost instantaneous. I always believed Noel would choose Orange but in the end, his decision didn’t shock me. Now the dust has settled and Calipari has landed yet another Top recruit. Best of luck Nerlens, “and may the odds be ever in your favor.”
The views and opinions expressed by the writers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of The Juice Online or any employee thereof.
- Michael Carter-Williams gets hit twice as Bucks eliminated - May 1, 2015
- Mixed Juice: On Syracuse guard Malachi Richardson’s playing time - April 28, 2015
- Tim Welsh: Syracuse head basketball coach Jim Boeheim a ‘fighter’ - March 23, 2015
- Duke’s Jahlil Okafor, Syracuse’s Rakeem Christmas headline TJO’s All-ACC Awards - March 9, 2015
- Syracuse v. NC State: Predictions and analysis - March 6, 2015
- Syracuse v. Virginia: Predictions and analysis - March 2, 2015
- Trevor Cooney not worried after horrid night shooting - February 19, 2015
- Syracuse v. Louisville: Predictions and analysis - February 18, 2015
- Happy Valentine’s Day from 2014-15 Syracuse basketball - February 14, 2015
- Syracuse v. Boston College: Predictions and analysis - February 11, 2015