Syracuse fans will have two opportunities to see the football team practice in April.
The Orange will travel to Rochester to practice at Sahlen’s Stadium on April 7, starting at 11:45 a.m. Syracuse will then play its annual Spring game on April 21 at the Carrier Dome. Practice has been closed to media and fans for more than two weeks.
“Going into spring practice, having made the changes that we have made in all three phases,” Syracuse coach Doug Marrone said in a statement. “I wanted to make sure we have a true understanding of it without any distractions from the outside.”
The NCAA allows teams to have 15 practices during the spring. Syracuse also held open practice in Rochester last year.
“We are trying to get this team ready,” Marrone said. “This has been the best spring that we have had. I feel comfortable with the direction we are going.”
- Syracuse target Alterique Gilbert to commit Saturday — Cuse Clicks - July 3, 2015
- ESPN’s McMenamin breaks down former Syracuse basketball stars’ NBA chances - July 2, 2015
- Coach says 2017 Syracuse commit Daewood Davis will ‘stretch the field’ — Cuse Clicks - July 1, 2015
- South Florida Bulls — 2015 Syracuse Football preview - July 1, 2015
- Syracuse picks up first 2017 commit with Daewood Davis — Cuse Clicks - June 30, 2015
- Tyus Battle likes Syracuse ‘a lot’ after his official visit — Cuse Clicks - June 29, 2015
- Syracuse target Christian Colon commits to Penn State — Cuse Clicks - June 26, 2015
- Rakeem Christmas credits Syracuse, Jim Boeheim after being drafted - June 26, 2015
- Chris McCullough predicts November return to Brooklyn Nets - June 26, 2015
- Former Syracuse center Rakeem Christmas lands with Cleveland Cavaliers - June 25, 2015