Syracuse fans will have two opportunities to see the football team practice in April.
The Orange will travel to Rochester to practice at Sahlen’s Stadium on April 7, starting at 11:45 a.m. Syracuse will then play its annual Spring game on April 21 at the Carrier Dome. Practice has been closed to media and fans for more than two weeks.
“Going into spring practice, having made the changes that we have made in all three phases,” Syracuse coach Doug Marrone said in a statement. “I wanted to make sure we have a true understanding of it without any distractions from the outside.”
The NCAA allows teams to have 15 practices during the spring. Syracuse also held open practice in Rochester last year.
“We are trying to get this team ready,” Marrone said. “This has been the best spring that we have had. I feel comfortable with the direction we are going.”
- Syracuse Recruiting Links: Najee Clayton to visit Orange on Saturday - October 31, 2014
- Syracuse Recruiting Links: 2016 guard Tyus Battle has ‘great visit’ to Duke - October 28, 2014
- North Carolina State Wolfpack — 2014 Syracuse football scouting report - October 28, 2014
- Syracuse Recruiting Links: Trevon Duval has ‘pretty good’ visit to Orange Madness - October 27, 2014
- Syracuse 6, Clemson 16 — What we learned - October 27, 2014
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 6, Clemson 16 - October 25, 2014
- Syracuse Recruiting Links: Malachi Richardson among top talent in 8Eye Classic - October 24, 2014
- Philadephia 76ers forward Jerami Grant: I miss ‘everything’ about Syracuse - October 24, 2014
- NCAA investigating Syracuse men’s basketball, football programs - October 24, 2014
- Syracuse Recruiting Links: Trevon Duval, Nate Pierre-Louis drawing high-major interest - October 20, 2014