Syracuse fans will have two opportunities to see the football team practice in April.
The Orange will travel to Rochester to practice at Sahlen’s Stadium on April 7, starting at 11:45 a.m. Syracuse will then play its annual Spring game on April 21 at the Carrier Dome. Practice has been closed to media and fans for more than two weeks.
“Going into spring practice, having made the changes that we have made in all three phases,” Syracuse coach Doug Marrone said in a statement. “I wanted to make sure we have a true understanding of it without any distractions from the outside.”
The NCAA allows teams to have 15 practices during the spring. Syracuse also held open practice in Rochester last year.
“We are trying to get this team ready,” Marrone said. “This has been the best spring that we have had. I feel comfortable with the direction we are going.”
- Recruiting Roundup: How does Shafer firing affect Syracuse recruits? - November 24, 2015
- Syracuse fires football coach Scott Shafer - November 23, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse one of two recruiting Taurean Thompson hardest - November 23, 2015
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 66, Elon 55 - November 21, 2015
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 29, NC State 42 - November 21, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: Judge Culpepper, brother of Rex, picks up Syracuse offer - November 20, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: Tyus Battle calls Syracuse signing ’emotional’ - November 19, 2015
- 2018 defensive back Jarrett Paul describes ‘great’ visit to Syracuse - November 19, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: 2016 star Tyus Battle signs LOI with Syracuse - November 18, 2015
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 79, St. Bonaventure 66 - November 17, 2015