Syracuse fans will have two opportunities to see the football team practice in April.
The Orange will travel to Rochester to practice at Sahlen’s Stadium on April 7, starting at 11:45 a.m. Syracuse will then play its annual Spring game on April 21 at the Carrier Dome. Practice has been closed to media and fans for more than two weeks.
“Going into spring practice, having made the changes that we have made in all three phases,” Syracuse coach Doug Marrone said in a statement. “I wanted to make sure we have a true understanding of it without any distractions from the outside.”
The NCAA allows teams to have 15 practices during the spring. Syracuse also held open practice in Rochester last year.
“We are trying to get this team ready,” Marrone said. “This has been the best spring that we have had. I feel comfortable with the direction we are going.”
- Clemson Tigers — 2017 Syracuse Football preview - July 25, 2017
- Zaire Franklin — Meet the 2017 Syracuse Football team - July 18, 2017
- Pittsburgh Panthers — 2017 Syracuse Football preview - July 17, 2017
- NC State Wolfpack — 2017 Syracuse Football preview - July 10, 2017
- Ryan Blackwell on Boeheim’s Army, Mike Hopkins leaving, favorite Syracuse moment - July 7, 2017
- LSU Tigers — 2017 Syracuse Football preview - June 29, 2017
- Scoop Bradshaw — Meet the 2017 Syracuse Football team - June 26, 2017
- Recruiting Roundup: NJ wide receiver Taj Harris commits to Syracuse - June 26, 2017
- Breaking down Syracuse forward Tyler Lydon’s selection by the Denver Nuggets - June 23, 2017
- Former Syracuse forward Tyler Lydon selected by Denver Nuggets in NBA Draft - June 22, 2017