In just over one year, thanks to your loyal readership and the work of a diverse, widely scattered, talented staff of editors, writers, technical folks, marketing pros and overall helpful individuals, The Juice Online’s growth has been incredible. Our readers come from all over New York State, conveniently echoing the university’s branding statement as “New York’s College Team.”
As almost 80 percent of our readers are alumni/fans from either the New York City metro area or upstate New York, we couldn’t be more excited to announce that The Juice Online has entered into a partnership with SportsNet New York’s SNY.TV Blog Network, the premier in-depth source of TV/online coverage of Syracuse and the Big East.
Starting today, The Juice Online will become the Syracuse home page in the SNY.TV Blog Network. Additionally, our stories of Orange games will be featured on the SNY.TV home page, and our online coverage will be cross-promoted on SNY-TV programming!
The Juice Online will maintain editorial control of the content you enjoy, and there will be no changes to the look and feel of the product. Also, our partnership allows us to continue to evolve the website and leverage the assets and resources of one of the nation’s best digital sports networks.
Moving forward, we’re planning exclusive online content featuring The Juice Online and SNY personalities, and high on our wish list is a chance to spotlight SU grads and SNY on-air talent Gary Apple and Adam Schein.
In just 14 months, to go from the ground floor of online publishing, to a partnership with a media entity such as SNY, leaves us both shaking our heads in amazement and with sincere appreciation to everyone who contributed to make it happen.
Brad Bierman & Wesley Cheng
The Juice Online Editors
- ACC Digital Network: Live NBA Draft Party - June 26, 2014
- What are the expectations for the Syracuse football team this season? - June 13, 2014
- Offseason questions give Orange long odds for 2014-2015 basketball championship - May 12, 2014
- Will Trevor Cooney really continue improving in his final two years at Syracuse? - April 22, 2014
- Syracuse scores with IMG sponsorship deals - March 27, 2014
- Favorite teams to win the 2014 NCAA Tournament from the South Region - March 25, 2014
- VIDEO: CJ Fair calls Syracuse career ‘pretty successful’ - March 23, 2014
- VIDEO: Syracuse F CJ Fair thinks Dayton is a ‘dangerous’ team - March 22, 2014
- VIDEO: Boeheim on Syracuse win — ‘It’s just the first step’ - March 21, 2014
- VIDEO: Who’s Got Next — Syracuse vs. Dayton - March 20, 2014