The Juice Online’s Micah Tannenbaum and Wesley Cheng to talk about Syracuse’s first loss of the season to Notre Dame and the suspension of Fab Melo in the latest edition of The Point After.
The Point After is The Juice Online’s podcast on Syracuse athletics. It is hosted by various members of the editorial staff and is generally released after basketball and football games.
The show was originally hosted on WERW 1570 AM in Syracuse, NY from January to May of 2005. In its previous format, it was a two-hour show that discussed major sports topics with an emphasis on Syracuse sports. It was relaunched in Feb. 2011 and has been condensed to a 15 minute podcast.
- Syracuse v. Clemson Football Predictions - October 13, 2017
- Syracuse v. Pittsburgh Football Predictions - October 6, 2017
- Do moral victories mean anything for Syracuse football? - September 26, 2017
- Syracuse v. LSU Football Predictions - September 20, 2017
- Syracuse v. Central Michigan Football Predictions - September 15, 2017
- Syracuse v. Middle Tennessee State Predictions - September 8, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Lacrosse Championship: Syracuse predictions - May 9, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse: 2017 ACC championship predictions - April 27, 2017
- Mixed Juice: Reactions to Syracuse missing 2017 NCAA Tournament - March 13, 2017
- Has Syracuse basketball done enough to make the NCAA Tournament? - March 10, 2017