Syracuse University is ranked No. 1 in both the Associated Press and ESPN/USA Today polls that were released on Monday.
The Orange was No. 3 last week and rose to the top spot after No. 1 Kentucky and No. 2 Ohio State lost over the weekend. SU received 28 of 30 first-place votes in the ESPN/USA Today poll, while it received 51 of 64 first-place votes in the AP poll.
Syracuse was last ranked in the top spot in the 2009-10 season.
Ohio State, Kentucky, Louisville and North Carolina rounded out the top five in the AP poll. The only difference in the ESPN/USA Today poll was Duke being ranked No. 5.
- Syracuse v. Clemson Football Predictions - October 13, 2017
- Syracuse v. Pittsburgh Football Predictions - October 6, 2017
- Do moral victories mean anything for Syracuse football? - September 26, 2017
- Syracuse v. LSU Football Predictions - September 20, 2017
- Syracuse v. Central Michigan Football Predictions - September 15, 2017
- Syracuse v. Middle Tennessee State Predictions - September 8, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Lacrosse Championship: Syracuse predictions - May 9, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse: 2017 ACC championship predictions - April 27, 2017
- Mixed Juice: Reactions to Syracuse missing 2017 NCAA Tournament - March 13, 2017
- Has Syracuse basketball done enough to make the NCAA Tournament? - March 10, 2017