In the latest edition of The Point After, The Juice Online’s Micah Tannenbaum and Wesley Cheng talk about Syracuse’s sloppy 19-16 double overtime loss to Rutgers.
The Point After is The Juice Online’s podcast on Syracuse athletics. It is hosted by various members of the editorial staff and is generally released after basketball and football games.
The show was originally hosted on WERW 1570 AM in Syracuse, NY from January to May of 2005. In its previous format, it was a two-hour show that discussed major sports topics with an emphasis on Syracuse sports. It was relaunched in Feb. 2011 and has been condensed to a 15 minute podcast.
- Mixed Juice: 2016 Syracuse football predictions - August 19, 2016
- Mixed Juice: Who will start for 2016-17 Syracuse basketball? - July 29, 2016
- Syracuse lacrosse: Parity is the new normal - May 23, 2016
- Thoughts on athletic director Mark Coyle’s departure from Syracuse - May 12, 2016
- Syracuse lacrosse: ACC Tournament predictions - April 28, 2016
- SNY.tv Video: Zagoria breaks down Syracuse basketball’s loss against North Carolina - April 3, 2016
- Part II — Syracuse basketball Final Four Predictions - March 31, 2016
- Syracuse basketball: Final Four Predictions Part I - March 30, 2016
- SNY.tv Video: Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim discusses win over Virginia - March 28, 2016
- A look at the Sweet 16 - March 23, 2016