Two of SU’s 2011 recruits, guard Michael Carter-Williams and center Rakeem Christmas, will play in the McDonald’s All-American game.
The game will be played March 30 at the United Center in Chicago and features 24 of the best high school players in the country split into an East and West squad.
The third member of SU’s recruiting class, guard Trevor Cooney, was nominated to participate in the game but was not picked.
Syracuse currently has one player on its roster who was a McDonald’s All American — Fab Melo.
The center, who was named Preseason Big East Freshman of the Year, has struggled through his rookie season with the Orange, averaging just 2.0 points and 1.8 rebounds per game.
Overall, 16 McDonald’s All Americans have attended Syracuse. Most recently, Johnny Flynn, Donte Green, Eric Devendorf and Carmelo Anthony have participated.
Kentucky will have the most recruits in the game with four, while Duke follows with three.
- Syracuse v. Miami Football Predictions - October 20, 2017
- Syracuse v. Clemson Football Predictions - October 13, 2017
- Syracuse v. Pittsburgh Football Predictions - October 6, 2017
- Do moral victories mean anything for Syracuse football? - September 26, 2017
- Syracuse v. LSU Football Predictions - September 20, 2017
- Syracuse v. Central Michigan Football Predictions - September 15, 2017
- Syracuse v. Middle Tennessee State Predictions - September 8, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Lacrosse Championship: Syracuse predictions - May 9, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse: 2017 ACC championship predictions - April 27, 2017
- Mixed Juice: Reactions to Syracuse missing 2017 NCAA Tournament - March 13, 2017