With a win over Michigan State and Colgate, Syracuse moved up to No. 5 in the Associated Press and ESPN/USA Today college basketball poll.
Syracuse joins No. 4/4 Connecticut, No. 8/8 Pittsburgh, No. 10/11 Villanova, No. 15/13 Georgetown, No. 20/21 Louisville and No. 24/23 Notre Dame as the other top 25 teams from the Big East.
Duke maintained the top spot in both polls, receiving all 65 first-place votes. Ohio State (No. 2) and Kansas (No. 3) rounded out the top 5.
- Mixed Juice: 2016 Syracuse football predictions - August 19, 2016
- Mixed Juice: Who will start for 2016-17 Syracuse basketball? - July 29, 2016
- Syracuse lacrosse: Parity is the new normal - May 23, 2016
- Thoughts on athletic director Mark Coyle’s departure from Syracuse - May 12, 2016
- Syracuse lacrosse: ACC Tournament predictions - April 28, 2016
- SNY.tv Video: Zagoria breaks down Syracuse basketball’s loss against North Carolina - April 3, 2016
- Part II — Syracuse basketball Final Four Predictions - March 31, 2016
- Syracuse basketball: Final Four Predictions Part I - March 30, 2016
- SNY.tv Video: Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim discusses win over Virginia - March 28, 2016
- A look at the Sweet 16 - March 23, 2016